Photobucket

Fancy That! open house

These pics are from the store where my Sister-In-Law sells her custom party favors (seriously the cutest). She is now in the same building with an event planner & another girl who makes custom invitations. It's literally a one-stop shop! The store is called Fancy That! and her favors are Elizabeth & Rose. It's located in Burbank. The whole place is decorated shabby chic & just looks great. Congrats to my SIL on her new place of business!

This is my favorite favor that she's made! It is a washcloth, but looks good enough to eat!!!
My Father-In-Law - he's so cute!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Great shots, and I must say that you have a very talented and lovely family!


Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner. - Author Unknown


www.flickr.com
photography by jaana's items Go to photography by jaana's photostream